Audience: Software engineers and medical IT professionals with some programming skillsWhen: November 24-25, 2009
- The DICOM Standard
- Reading and Understanding a Conformance Statement
- Focusing on the DICOM Image
- Creating DICOM Images
- Displaying DICOM Images
- Contrast Transformations
- Working with Series of Images
- Development Tools
- Open Source
- Building a Server application with RZDCX
- Building a Client application with RZDCX
There are still some places available.
Registration can be made to the first day only (no programming).
For more details: email@example.com